Do you fear the force of the wind,
The slash of the rain?
Go face them and fight them,
Be savage again.
Go hungry and cold like the wolf,
Go wade like the crane.
The palms of your hands will thicken,
The skin of your four head tan –
You’ll be ragged and swarthy and weary
But – you’ll walk like a man.
- Beautiful single mother of 6 kids is in a battle for her life against cancer and needs help. gofundme.com/terri-freeman-… 1 day ago
- A Battle Hymn by Charles Spureon trevorhoneycutt.com/2018/01/14/a-b… 1 week ago
- “God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pains; it is His megaphone to rou… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- #Complaining ... is ... spiritual ... #flatulence 2 weeks ago
- #Religion teaches people to beg and wish. #Jesus teaches people to believe and expect. 4 weeks ago