Do you fear the force of the wind,
The slash of the rain?
Go face them and fight him,
Be savage again.
Go hungry and cold like the wolf,
Go wade like the crane.
The palms of your hands will thicken,
The skin of your four head tan –
You’ll be ragged and swarthy and weary
But – you’ll walk like a man.
- We may not always get to choose what happens to us. But we can always choose what happens through us. 3 weeks ago
- Reality Check – Killing sacred cows trevorhoneycutt.com/2017/09/21/rea… 3 weeks ago
- A lesson from Solomon's request for wisdom. God's richest blessings come when we're asking for resources to serve His people. 1 month ago
- RT @JaymesV: EVACULATION! It was only a matter of time before y'all made a remix 😂 I can't stop dancing #EVACULATION https://t.co/BR2VDYdo… 1 month ago
- #Fools want to be #cool. #Wise people want to be #respected. 1 month ago