- Genesis 1:1 – In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
- Genesis 1:26 – Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness;”…
- John 1:1-3 – In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
- Colossians 1:16 – For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.
- Creator – Maker, designer, architect, artisan, sculptor, inventor, author, initiator, conductor, orchestrator.
- Jesus Christ is the one who thought up all of creation. Before creation, there was only God. And then God decided to create, and man is part of that creation. All creation originated from the mind and heart of God through Jesus Christ.
- Holy child of God, you were created in His image and likeness, and like an inventor patents his creation, all rights to you are forever retained by Jesus Christ. For a season He has orchestrated that we created-ones would come under the harsh rule of one who is not our father, but even this is a master stroke from the brush of the Artist, because the suffering of it activates faith from within the creation to reach out into unseen realms crying-out to be tuned into harmony with the Conductor of heaven’s symphony.
- Gifts and talents abound within you, and from your belly flows rivers of living water. Image bearer of Jesus Christ, release the creativity from within you so as to display the beauty, wonder, truth, and awesomeness of your Creator. Teach, write, sing, dance, paint, draw, sculpt, landscape, build, speak; whatever it is that’s in you that’s good, lovely, noble, and pure; RELEASE IT, RELEASE IT, RELEASE IT.
I am down with this!
Thanks Gunnar! I am up on you, my brutha!
Love to see Him create through His own! Good stuff bro. One of my favorite things about this blog…the fantastical pictures you use 🙂 You’re awesomely creative Trev.
Thanks Dave! Bless ya bro!